How do I get a quote?
For PSD/Sketch to WordPress/HTML projects, just send us your design via our Contact Page and we’ll get back to you with a detailed quote and turnaround time as soon as we can. For custom Web Design and Development service, you can answer our Web Design/Development Questionnaire and we will send you an estimate. If more convenient, just leave us your number and we’ll give you a call.
How much do I pay to get my project started?
For PSD/Sketch to WordPress/HTML, we will only require 50% of the project cost to start development. You can pay the other half once the project has been delivered and you are completely satisfied. For custom Web Design and Development service, we only require 30% down payment. The other 70% can be paid once your website goes live.
What kind of payments do you accept?
We accept payment from Paypal and all major credit cards.